directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:06:51 GMT
Try starting the service that is installed for ApacheDS through Services.  I
think you did not specify the correct instance and so the server wrapper is
freaking out not being able to find the correct directory where it expects
to dump the logs.

Again on Windows just try the service which is installed by the installer.
Try connecting with Studio.

HTH,
Alex