directory-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Zauner" <stefan.zau...@jato-consulting.de>
Subject Apache Directory Studio schema editor - getting started
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:42:12 GMT
Hello!

I'm new to Apache Directory Studio so please be forgiving. Today I installed
the ADS because I need to create a LDAP-schema for openldap and wanted to
use a schema editor for comfort. But when I create a new project and just
import the core.schema of openldap ADS comes up with a lot of errors related
to missing matching rules and syntaxes. In fact I can not choose any other
then (none) for matching rules or syntaxes when creating an own attribute
type for example. How can I teach ADS to use the standard matching rules and
syntaxes that come with openldap?

I would have used the search function of the archive but I did not see any.
I also tried the IRC but unfortunately there is no channel given on the
ADS-site. Can anybody tell me the channel?

Kind regards

Stefan Zauner

Jato Consulting GmbH
Gentzstr. 5 Rgb.
80796 München

tel: +49 (0)89 2867 30-46
fax: +49 (0)89 2867 30-44
email: stefan.zauner@jato-consulting.de
web: http://www.jato-consulting.de

Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 138423 USt-ID-Nr. DE217772855

Geschäftsführer: Toni Krüger, Jan C. Tchinitchian

This communication is confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information
that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. You should not
copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.