directory-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Zauner" <stefan.zau...@jato-consulting.de>
Subject AW: Apache Directory Studio schema editor - getting started
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:03:03 GMT
Hi!

At first thanks fort the quick answer which lead me a step further to the
finish line. Unfortunately there still remain some (about 20) errors even if
I just add all openldap-schemas and do nothing else in that project.
For example the matching rule "CaseIgnoreListSubstringsMatch" and some
syntaxes are said to be not existing.
I can not figure out where to get those.

Kind regards

Stefan Zauner

Jato Consulting GmbH
Gentzstr. 5 Rgb.
80796 München

tel: +49 (0)89 2867 30-46
fax: +49 (0)89 2867 30-44
email: stefan.zauner@jato-consulting.de
web: http://www.jato-consulting.de

Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 138423 USt-ID-Nr. DE217772855

Geschäftsführer: Toni Krüger, Jan C. Tchinitchian

This communication is confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information
that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. You should not
copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.