directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: 1.5.2 On Windows
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:00:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the report.

Those are "normal" logs for a 1.5.2 version.

Just forget them... ;)

Even if the server complains, it does not affect the functionnalities, and
the server works correctly.

I think (hope) it'll be fixed in 1.5.3, because it can be very disturbing to
have error messages when launching.
It feels like the server has some problems while actually, it's ok...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud