directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris G. Sellers" <chris.sell...@nitle.org>
Subject OpenLDAP 2.4.7 + Studio 1.1.0
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:59:33 GMT
I've noticed this in the betas too, but when I connect to most of the
openLDAP servers I have I can't see my DTE.

I get errors showing only the subschema or sometimes I can see cn=log
or cn=config, but not the real LDIF structure.

I've checked, and I am not seeing direct related errors in my logs.  I
searched the bugs and lists but didn't see anything the jumped out

Notice in the attached, it only shows cn=Subschema.  Studio 1.0x had
no problems with my servers.  You can see there are additional naming
contexts.

Has anyone seen anything like this before ?  It appears to get an
error somewhere or stop parsing all the DIT info after a while.

Chris G. Sellers	|  Internet Engineer      |   NITLE
734.661.2318	|  chris.sellers@nitle.org
Jabber: csellers@nitle.org  | AIM: imthewherd