directory-users mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Zahur" <aza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2008 05:42:08 GMT
thanks,
that worked... it seems like there were two Services installed
1) apacheds (default service)
2) apacheds (%INSTANCE%)

uninstalling and then removing the rouge service and then reinstalling
worked....

3 question now
1) Is their anyway I can run the apacheds 1.5.1 through command prompt
the following command still gives the error that I mentioned in the original
message

>apacheds -c ../conf/apacheds.conf

2) Is there some documentation, so that if we download the latest source
from "trunk-with-dependencies" that we can configure the server.xml to start
the differenet services. I am more interested in starting the kerberos
service, but its not very clear how to configure them in the xbean
configuration... and well I dont know a lot about xbean stuff either

3) is there a way to start the server directly from eclipse so that you can
step through the code
thanks