directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where can i get apacheds 1.5.1
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:26:13 GMT
simon litwan wrote:
> hi all
Hi Simon,

> i tried to follow
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

> and wanted to use the ApacheDSWebApp.zip.
> i tried to buld with apacheds 1.5.2 but get a lot of "cannot find
> symbol" build errors.
Can you post the compile logs ?

> did the api change this much from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2?
well, not that much, but yes.

> then i tried to get apacheds 1.5.1 from
> http://apache.mirror.testserver.li/directory/apacheds/unstable/1.5/1.5.1
> but got a 404. i tried other mirrors as well and always get a 404.
We just moved all the old versions to the archives server, but
apparently forgot to changed the links to the archives server on the web
page. Sorry for this, I will fix it asap.

> why is this release not available anymore? and why it's still
> mentioned on the website?
In the mean time, you can get the old versions here :
http://archive.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/unstable/1.5/1.5.1/

> any hint is very appreciated.

Hope it helps !

cordialement, regards,