directory-users mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Password Policies
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:29:52 GMT
I am relatively new to Apache DS and am interested in using it for user
authentication. I want to be able to specify minimum password rules
(length, special characters, etc) and a maximum password lifetime. I
noticed the PasswordPolicyInterceptor.java file has some of the minimum
password rules hard coded. I could modify this for my own purposes, but
I'm not sure how to set password lifetimes. Has this been implemented
yet? If so, can someone help me understand how to set this up? If not,
can someone point me in the right direction for implementing this? Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks, David

--

David R Robison