directory-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Zauner" <stefan.zau...@jato-consulting.de>
Subject AW: AW: Apache Directory Studio schema editor - getting started
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:13:06 GMT
I downloaded it today:

Apache Directory Studio
Version: 1.1.0.v20080331

kind regards

Stefan Zauner

Jato Consulting GmbH
Gentzstr. 5 Rgb.
80796 München

tel: +49 (0)89 2867 30-46
fax: +49 (0)89 2867 30-44
email: stefan.zauner@jato-consulting.de
web: http://www.jato-consulting.de

Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 138423 USt-ID-Nr. DE217772855

Geschäftsführer: Toni Krüger, Jan C. Tchinitchian

This communication is confidential and is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information
that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. You should not
copy it or disclose its contents to any other person.