directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setup apacheDS as a service in Linux
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 16:04:51 GMT
Nice.  I do the port forwarding too so I don't have to run ADS as root.
Right now I create a apacheds_default init script copy that does not require
the additional instance parameter and use that as the init script which I
setup using either update-rc.d for deb systems or chkconfig for rpm based
systems.

It would be nice to have these example NAT scripts and other associated
recipies on our site.

Cheers,
Alex