directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <>
Subject Re: adding schema
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 14:00:33 GMT
On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Jeroen Vriesman <>

> By the way, another question for the rest of us, is there an easy way to
> convert the openldap schema's to apachds (is it enough to convert them and
> add them under ou=schema?)
> what I want is to take the file of an openldap schema and just ldap-add
> some
> converted stuff to apache on the commandline, is there such a converter?

Not at this point.  I think we have some code around that can do something
like this but there is no CLI tool.  Studio might do it but would want one
of those folks to answer definitively.

Good idea tho to add this to the apacheds-tools as a command (that works :)