directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: <<Where is the Configuration editor >>
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 06:55:19 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Actually the Apache DS Configuration Editor is still there. Since version
1.0.1, we've removed the Apache DS menu to something less intrusive.

You can now create a new Apache DS configuration file using the "New Apache
DS Configuration File" wizard from the menu ('File' > 'New' > 'Other' >
'Apache DS' > 'New Apache DS Configuration File'.
To open an existing server.xml file on your disk, you can use the 'File' >
'Open...' action. Studio should detect that this is an Apache DS
configuration file and load it in the appropriate editor.

Studio version 1.1.0 only supports editing the configuration of Apache DS
1.5.1, while version 1.0.1 supported Apache DS 1.5.0.
I'm currently working on multiple version support and the next version of
Studio (1.2.0) will support Apache DS 1.5.0, 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 (and 1.5.3 if
it's out before Studio 1.2.0).

Hope this helps.

Pierre-Arnaud