directory-users mailing list archives

From "Eternach, Andreas (EXT)" <andreas.eternach....@siemens.com>
Subject General Question related to object containment
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 13:04:19 GMT
Hi all,

i am quite new to LADP and Apache Directory Server. And i really hope
you can help me with a containment question.

I have created a new Schema, which defines just two object-classes (lets
call them Product and ProductProperty).
Of course ProductProperty is a child of Product, i.e. Products consist
of ProductProperties.

Therefore i need to ensure, that instances of ProductProperty may only
be created below instances of Product.

Does anyone know how to define such rules / restrictions? Is it defined
in some RFC?

Thanks in advance, Andreas