directory-users mailing list archives

From Keith Tingle <ktin...@neonova.net>
Subject 1.5.2 RPM - CentOS 5 x86_64
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 16:24:13 GMT
RPM installs without error, attempting to start the server results in;

/etc/init.d/apacheds start default
/etc/init.d/apacheds: line 32: /etc/sysconfig/apacheds: No such file or
directory

The start script cannot find the file '/etc/sysconfig/apacheds', the
file actually gets installed to /usr/etc/sysconfig/apacheds.

Some other paths also appear to have 'usr' pre-pended like

/usr/var/lib/apacheds
/usr/var/log/apacheds

Is there a workaround where I can simply run apacheds from the command
line, or somehow edit/rebuild  the RPM without the '/usr' pre-pended?

Sorry if this issue has been posted before I am not able to find a way
to search this mailing list's archives.