directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suggestions for ApacheDS 1.5.x and Mac OS X installer
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 19:01:42 GMT
Just FYI, Apache Directory Studio, the Ldap browser we are also
providing, will allow users to directly launch the server, and configure
it, directly from Studio. This will be very helpful for people who want
to get a grip on LDAP, before dealing with the server installation, and
such.

It's expected to be released in the next few weeks.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org