directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DITStructureRules
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 15:04:26 GMT
Eternach, Andreas (EXT) wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel ,
>
> Thank you for the reply, but I guess you are talking about object-inheritance (I was
talking about object-containment).

Yes, it was not very clear in your previous mail that you wanted to
enforce entry to be confined in some part of the DIT ( 'below' was quite
ambiguous :).
> However, the link you posted gave me some more information:
> It seems that I need to define DITStructureRules.
>
> But how to accomplish this? The Schema-Editor of the "Apache Directory Studio" does not
provide the
> functionality to generate DITStructureRules.

ADS does not support DITStructureRules - nor NameForms - atm. This is
definitively something we are working on :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-850?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

However, I don't know when it will be available...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org