directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ldif file of auth howto's
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 12:26:42 GMT
Sorry, I forgot to add the " around enableSearchForAllUsers in the
prescriptiveACI attribute. Try this :

dn: cn=enableSearchForAllUsers,dc=example,dc=com
cn: enableSearchForAllUsers
objectClass: top
objectClass: subentry
objectClass: accessControlSubentry
subtreeSpecification: {}
prescriptiveACI: { identificationTag "enableSearchForAllUsers", precedence
14, authenticationLevel simple, itemOrUserFirst userFirst: { userClasses {
allUsers }, userPermissions { { protectedItems {entry,
allUserAttributeTypesAndValues}, grantsAndDenials { grantRead,
grantReturnDN, grantBrowse } } } } }

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com