directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get lost when trying the new scheme to ApacheDS
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 18:22:10 GMT
Hi Suriya,

Simsuwat, Suriya wrote:

> I am new to Apacheds and Apache Directory Studio. Now I am using Apacheds version 1.5.2
and Apache Directory Studio version 1.1.0.

Welcome :)

> With the manual I can import LDIF to LDAP successfully. But when I tried to import a
new schema to the LDAP, I got lost.

> I have followed the instruction in http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html
to add a custom schema. I do not know where I can find 'show view' window having the option
'schemas'. I just found 'schema' in the Apache Directory Studio version 1.1.0 and when I click
on 'schema'. I did not see any button about 'Open a schema file'.

This page seems to be a bit outdated. Please follow the "Schema Editor
User Guide" here:
http://directory.apache.org/studio/static/users_guide/schema_editor/index.html

HTH,
Stefan