directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error on startup
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:58:44 GMT
Torgeir Veimo wrote:
> I get this error on startup, any idea of how to fix it?
>
> jvm 1    | [16:51:42] ERROR
> [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The
> value 'top' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
> jvm 1    | [16:51:42] ERROR
> [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The
> value 'extensibleObject' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
>
> There are several of these warnings before this happens, but I'm
> unsure if it's relevant;
Those "errors" are not blocking. They are generated because we have
schema where we define some value more than once : for instance, 'top'
is already added in an ObjectClass but appears to be seen twice in the
entry.

It will be fixed in 1.5.3.

> jvm 1    | [16:51:41] WARN
> [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot
> normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName
> which was not found in the OID registry

You have to add the ApacheDNS schema in order to get this attributeType
stored into the server. If it's already added, then check that the
schema is enabled. If it is, then it's a bug...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org