directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Vriesman" <linuxifica...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldif file of auth howto's
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 12:08:06 GMT
Hi,

this gives me:

adding new entry "cn=enableSearchForAllUsers, o=hivos"
ldap_add: Invalid syntax (21)
    additional info: failed to add entry cn=enableSearchForAllUsers,o=hivos:
Attribute value '{ identificationTag enableSearchForAllUsers, precedence 14,
authenticationLevel simple, itemOrUserFirst userFirst: { userClasses {
allUsers }, userPermissions { { protectedItems {entry,
allUserAttributeTypesAndValues}, grantsAndDenials { grantRead,
grantReturnDN, grantBrowse } } } } }' for attribute 'prescriptiveaci' is
syntactically incorrect

any idea why?