directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Vriesman" <linuxifica...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding schema
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 13:28:06 GMT
I had the same problem some time ago,

under cn=admin,ou=shema you can see that "m-disabled" is TRUE, set it to
FALSE

By the way, another question for the rest of us, is there an easy way to
convert the openldap schema's to apachds (is it enough to convert them and
add them under ou=schema?)

what I want is to take the file of an openldap schema and just ldap-add some
converted stuff to apache on the commandline, is there such a converter?