directory-users mailing list archives

From Suriya Simsuwat <ssimsuwat2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error 'attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.15 not registered' when importing LDIF
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 02:42:06 GMT
Hi all,

I got a problem when trying to import the new schema to Apacheds V. 1.5.2 with Studio V. 1.1.0.

To import LDIF file consisting of custom schema to LDAP I did the following steps,

1. Open a new schema project.
2. Import the schema file in schema window to schema project by using the
    option 'Import schemas from OpenLdap files'.

    The schema content is defined as below.

    objectclass ( 1.0.0.5.2.1.3.8
    NAME 'myListener'
    DESC 'Listening Service'
    SUP (top $ ipHost $ ipService)
    STRUCTURAL
    MUST ( cn $ host $ ipServicePort )
    MAY ( ipHostNumber $ ipServiceProtocol )
    )

    The content in LDIF stated as follows.

    dn: cn=service,dc=com
    changetype: add
    objectclass: top
    objectclass: ipHost
    objectclass: ipService
    objectclass: myListener
    cn: service
    host: testing
    ipServicePort: 7023

    The error message after importing the LDIF file

    #!RESULT ERROR
    #!CONNECTION ldap://localhost:10389
    #!DATE 2008-05-13T09:40:51.733
    #!ERROR [LDAP: error code 17 - failed to add entry cn=service,dc=com:
    attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.15 not registered!]
    dn: cn=service,dc=com
    changetype: add
    host: testing
    objectclass: top
    objectclass: ipHost
    objectclass: ipService
    objectclass: myListener
    ipServicePort: 7023
    cn: service

Could anyone help me how to fix this error? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Suriya