directory-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject error on startup
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:54:11 GMT
I get this error on startup, any idea of how to fix it?

jvm 1    | [16:51:42] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The
value 'top' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
jvm 1    | [16:51:42] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The
value 'extensibleObject' is incorrect, it hasn't been added

There are several of these warnings before this happens, but I'm
unsure if it's relevant;

jvm 1    | [16:51:41] WARN
[org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot
normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName
which was not found in the OID registry

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@netenviron.com