directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: keyDerivationInterceptor in 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:34:53 GMT
Sorry about the cryptic message. This is occurring because the
KeyDerivationInterceptor has not been flagged with the XBean
annotation. As a result this is causing the XBean context factory not
to recognize it since it is not defined in the XML Schema namespace.
The fix is trivial. Give me a few hours here and I will fix it before
releasing 1.5.2.

Thanks for the feedback this helps us a lot.

Regard,
Alex