directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldappasswd and ApacheDS
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:50:36 GMT
Georg Hochreiter wrote:
> Hello everybody,

Hi Georg !
> I am trying to add support for the ApacheDS in the KMUX project
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmux/). However we need to process
> ldappasswd
> requests, so I wonder when the the password modify extended operation
> (RFC 3062) will be avaiable or if it is possible to add it myself without too
> much effort.

We are just cutting the 1.5.2 release in the next few days, so this
feature won't be included into the server. However, this is a feature we
want to have in the srver
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-275).

The fun part is that I just started to write some code in the train this
morning to implement this extended message !

Expect it to be added in the next couple of month, I would say.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org