directory-users mailing list archives

From Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Q about removing default partition/ in-memory partitions etc
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 18:41:26 GMT
I dont have a bad day, but seriously - this isnt the
first time, on the dev list i never received a reply
either on a similar question.

I dont expect anyone to answer but my questions were
pretty simple and seeing that the devs have time
enough to fool around makes you thinking what kind of
community you would expect here - None - only the devs
by themselfs enjoying each other.

If you think thats the right direction, more power to
you.

--- Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Harakiri wrote:
> > So i guess after a few days without any answer i
> > figured out that people put enough work into
> working
> > out an april 1 fool joke but hesitate to answer
> any
> > real questions concerning apacheds.
> >
> You guessed well !
> > Well, nice community
> >
> We have humor. Others don't.
>
> That's sweet, you almost made my day playing the
> Villain :) Have fun
> with OpenDS, buddy !
>

> --
> --
> cordialement, regards,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny
> www.iktek.com
> directory.apache.org

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No
Cost.