directory-users mailing list archives

From Salvio Sergi <sse...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating from Oracle Internet Directory
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:04:45 GMT
Hi Guys,

is it possible to migrate from Oracle Internet Directory to Apache
Directory Server?

I would like to put minimal effort in the migration but I'm clearly open
to suggestions...

I'm thinking of making an LDIF of my oracle directory and dump it in
Apache DS.
There are a number of non standard attributes that are specific to
oracle (like orclpassword and object classes like orcluser)
Is there a schema that I can use to ease the migration?

Eventually I will be phasing out all oracle specific attributes
replacing them with more appropriate ones.

Thanks
- sal