directory-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DSM CD)" <Martin.Schust...@infineon.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Kerberos Interceptor
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:48:33 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> You may use Apache Directory Studio, but you will have to extend the
> server to deal with Kerberos KeyDerivationService. This is done by
> adding this interceptor to the configuration :
>
> KeyDerivationInterceptor ( class
> org.apache.directory.server.core.kerberos.KeyDerivationInterceptor )

Already did this:
<bean
class="org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.MutableInterceptorConfiguration">
    <property name="name" value="keyDerivationService" />
    <property name="interceptorClassName"
value="org.apache.directory.server.core.kerberos.KeyDerivationService" />
</bean>

but it doesn't seem to work :(

> This can be done with the Studio too (just open your server.xml file,
> and modify the interceptor list).

Wow. I'm very impressed. I just thought this would result in some nice
XML-editor-view, but that's a server-configuration-GUI. Nice!

> I'm sorry to tell you that you are testing a very alpha part of the
> server... You may feel like a ginea pig here ;) [...]
np, but I guess I'll start setting up LDAP+Kerberos with the good old
MIT-combo (openldap and MIT-kerberos) parallel to testing ApacheDS, I need to
have this thing up and running in the next few days :)

But as soon as someone can give me a hint how to get the interceptor
working I'll continue trying, so: Any hints? :))

tia,
--
Martin Schuster
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH