directory-users mailing list archives

From "Hammond, Steve" <steve.hamm...@Polycom.com>
Subject Replicating an AD schema with ADS
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:39:04 GMT
I have been trying to find an ldif or schema or AD so that I can use
some of the attributes in ADS.

I have a connection in Studio to an AD, and I can see the schema, but I
have not been able to find a way to import that into the schema editor.

If I can find an ldif, that would be cool, if there is a way to import
from the ad we are using, that would be nice.

The end result, is that we have another team that has written their
clients to work against AD (sAMAccountName, ObjectGUID, group, ...) and
I need ADS to look like AD with these attributes.

Thanx.