directory-users mailing list archives

From Wei Chen <chenwei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.naming.NamingException: attributeType w/ OID 1.2.6.1.4.1.18060.1.1.1.3.1 not registered!
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:20:34 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I do attached a LDIF file. But it seems this forum
doesn't allow to do so.

Here is the file content:

***************************
version: 1
dn: o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organization
objectclass: top
o: manufacturingEnterprise

dn: cn=manager,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
cn: manager
sn: Asif Shahzad
userpassword:: c2VjcmV0

dn: ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: departments

dn:
ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: marketing

dn:
cn=HOD,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: HOD
member:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
member:
uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: HEAD_OF_MARKETING

dn:
cn=managers,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: managers
member:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: MARKETING_MANAGER

dn:
cn=customerRepresentatives,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: customerRepresentatives
member:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: CUSTOMER_REPRESENTATIVE

dn:
ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: engineering

dn:
cn=HOD,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: HOD
member:
uid=alice,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
member:
uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: HEAD_OF_ENGINEERING

dn:
cn=engineers,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: engineers
member:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: ENGINEER

dn:
cn=technicians,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: groupOfNames
objectclass: top
cn: technicians
member:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
ou: TECHNICIAN

dn:
uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
cn: Jenni
sn: Jenni
uid: specialUser
userpassword:: MTIz

dn: ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: partners

dn:
ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: employees

dn:
uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
cn: Bob Steven
sn: Bob
uid: bob
userpassword:: MTIz

dn:
uid=alice,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: person
objectclass: top
cn: Alice John
sn: Alice
uid: alice
userpassword:: MTIz

dn:
ou=cutomers,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: cutomers

dn:
ou=suppliers,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou: suppliers

--- Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wei Chen wrote:
> > I can start the ApacheDS now. But as I try to
> import a
> > LDIF file, I got error:
> > javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP:
> error
> > code 68 - failed to add entry
> > o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org:

2.5.4.10=manufacturingenterprise,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=org
> > already exists!]; remaining name
> > 'o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org'
> >
> The entry has previously been added, as the message
> says.
>
> Install Apache Directory Studio, connect to the
> server, and you will see it.
>
> Btw, no LDIF attached ;)
>
> --
> --