directory-users mailing list archives

From Wei Chen <chenwei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LDAP: error code 65 - failed to add entry...
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:01:12 GMT
I solve the problem myself.

--- Wei Chen <chenwei624@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I try to import a LDIF file but got exception as
> follow. SOmeone knows why?
>
> The LDIF is attached at the end.
>
> Regards
>
> Wei
>

> Exception:
> ***********
> javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException:
> [LDAP: error code 65 - failed to add entry

uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org:

> Attribute uid not declared in objectClasses of entry

uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org];

> remaining name

'uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org'

> LDIF:
> ******
> version: 1
> dn: o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organization
> objectclass: top
> o: manufacturingEnterprise
>
> dn: cn=manager,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalPerson
> objectclass: person
> objectclass: top
> cn: manager
> sn: Asif Shahzad
> userpassword:: c2VjcmV0
>
> dn: ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: departments
>
> dn:

ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: marketing
>
> dn:

cn=HOD,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: HOD
> member:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> member:

uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: HEAD_OF_MARKETING
>
> dn:

cn=managers,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: managers
> member:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: MARKETING_MANAGER
>
> dn:

cn=customerRepresentatives,ou=marketing,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: customerRepresentatives
> member:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: CUSTOMER_REPRESENTATIVE
>
> dn:

ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: engineering
>
> dn:

cn=HOD,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: HOD
> member:

uid=alice,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> member:

uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: HEAD_OF_ENGINEERING
>
> dn:

cn=engineers,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: engineers
> member:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: ENGINEER
>
> dn:

cn=technicians,ou=engineering,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: groupOfNames
> objectclass: top
> cn: technicians
> member:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> ou: TECHNICIAN
>
> dn:

uid=specialUser,ou=departments,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalPerson
> objectclass: person
> objectclass: top
> cn: Jenni
> sn: Jenni
> uid: specialUser
> userpassword:: MTIz
>
> dn: ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: partners
>
> dn:

ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: employees
>
> dn:

uid=bob,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalPerson
> objectclass: person
> objectclass: top
> cn: Bob Steven
> sn: Bob
> uid: bob
> userpassword:: MTIz
>
> dn:

uid=alice,ou=employees,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalPerson
> objectclass: person
> objectclass: top
> cn: Alice John
> sn: Alice
> uid: alice
> userpassword:: MTIz
>
> dn:

ou=cutomers,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: cutomers
>
> dn:

ou=suppliers,ou=partners,o=manufacturingEnterprise,dc=org
> objectclass: organizationalUnit
> objectclass: top
> ou: suppliers

> Be a better friend, newshound, and