directory-users mailing list archives

From Wade Routen <w...@fluxcorp.com>
Subject Custom Implementations for Schemas and Object Classes
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:53:40 GMT
Hi,
I am very new to LDAP, but started by installing and reading through the
docs on both your 1.0 and 1.5 releases of Apache DS. Although I have
come across some documentation on the issues of custom implementations
for Schemas and Object Classes, I am still very confused on how, and
what, to create in order to make my own schema for my specific needs.
The Maven example did not help me out much at all as I predominately use
ant, am working on a windows machine (no .bat scripts), and it doesn't
go into the specifics on how and what to create for a custom schema or
object class, it just does it. Are there any more docs, or other sites
that you can point me to that may help me for custom implementations?

Thanks,
Wade

--
Wade Routen, Flux Development

+1 (406) 656-7398
www.fluxcorp.com
blogs.fluxcorp.com

Flux - Java Job Scheduler. File Transfer. Workflow. BPM.