directory-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading working directory data into server
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 07:14:28 GMT
On Jan 7, 2008 9:22 PM, Fu-Tung Cheng <futung.cheng@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I did look at that page to create my partition.  Do I have to create the partition each
time the server starts up? or is there a way once created in the working directory to have
apacheds load the files it has already created there.

On the top of my head, you have to "create" them each time, but that
does not mean you will loose your data. This is just a way to inform
the server that a partition exists.

As soon as there are some data into the partition, you will be able to
read them.

Maybe I am missing something on that page that explains how to do it?
I don't think the custom schema link is what I need to do is it?

There is some doco down the link I passed you which explains how to
load some data through a LDIF file.

I'm sorry, I'm to go to see a customer this morning, so I'm not able
to answer more ... I'll give a better answer later this afternoon !

> Thanks,
>
> Fu-Tung
>

> >http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html
>
> --