directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [studio] directory studio & schema files
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:44:22 GMT
Schema extensions are server specific and optional.  Also the LDIF loader
used by studio should load I think because the description is just an
attribute value.  The thing is ApacheDS will not accept X-ORIGIN because
this is specific to Netscape derived servers. ApacheDS uses a similar
extension called X-SCHEMA which tells you what schema the schema element
comes from.

Alex