directory-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating an organization in Jxplorer
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 20:07:26 GMT
In the words of a NY City worker in some common burger joint, "We ain't got
no meat for that yo!". I kept asking for burgers and that's what she kept
telling me :-D.  That's for real.

OK seriously this is a root namingContext I guess.  Such a special entry
presently requires a change to the server.xml file to rename it only, but
not to modify it.

Bon appetite,
Alex