directory-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [studio] directory studio & schema files
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 07:31:10 GMT

On 9 Jan 2008, at 17:20, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Thanks a lot for all those reports ! This help us a lot !

Another thing I encountered when starting to use Studio was that it's
not readily apparent for the novice user that the schema editor
doesn't actually add schema entries to the LDAP server, one needs to
import schemas (eg from openldap files), then export as LDIF, then
import the LDIF file for the Directory server in use. This could be
documented much better.

Should I file a Jira issue for this as well?

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@pobox.com