directory-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject embedding Apache DS as a webapp
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 06:30:03 GMT
I'm looking at the example shown here; http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

I've sort of gettng it to work by tweaking a bit with jar files, but
I'm also interested in packaging a server.xml file I've used with the
standalone ApacheDS setup. I had a look at
MutableServerStartupConfiguration to see if I could supply it with an
InputSource/Stream to server.xml, but it seems to only accept a File
for the working directory.

Any idea how to accomplish this? I'm planning to include an already
configured DIT tree with data, and would require the webapp to run
exploded, in order to allow it to use data from within the WEB-INF
directory.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@pobox.com