directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: 1.5 Schema
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:16:05 GMT
>> You can't, but we have other ways to do that. Use Studio, you can
import a Schema file (openLdap format), and extract a LDIF file from >>
it. Then you will just have to import this LDIF file into the server.

So, based on my message yesterday, I can't import a schema file that is
in OpenLDAP format.  Do you have an example file that you know works
that I could try?

I am pretty much stuck at this point...I am attempting this because I
think I may have run across a bug in 1.0.2 and I suspect you would
rather have me test with 1.5 before I try to report a bug against 1.0.2.

Thanks
Tony

may be monitored.