directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject 1.5 Schema
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:53:16 GMT
Can anyone offer any help on how I can import a schema into 1.5?  I was
hoping that custom schema would be a lot easier in 1.5 but that hasn't
proven to be true so far.  The instructions on the web site don't seem
to match up with the current Directory Studio tool and I am having
issues (I sent an email on the error yesterday).  Can I use the compiled
schema JAR that I was using for 1.0.2 in my 1.5.1 install until I get
the import issues worked out?  If so, how?

Thanks
Tony

may be monitored.