directory-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: directory studio & schema files
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:25:04 GMT
There's no need to to that. There's already a Jira opened here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-239

As I said earlier, "We will now indicate the exact location where the
parsing has failed in the error box." This includes the line _and_ column of
the error.

If you want, you can test it by building the latest trunk. All the
information is on the website in the developer guide. ;)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud