directory-users mailing list archives

From Fu-Tung Cheng <futung.ch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Advanced Users Guide
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:24:33 GMT
I followed the application instruction at:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html

but when I try to command line connect to the ds I get the following:

Any help appreciated.

Fu-Tung

$ ldapsearch -h localhost -p 10389 -D "uid=admin,ou=system" -w secret \\ -b "" -s base "(objectClass=*)"
* +
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Insufficient access (50)
        additional info: failed on search operation: Anonymous access disabled.:

    SearchRequest
        baseDn : ''
        filter : '(objectclass=*) '
        scope : base object
        typesOnly : false
no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : never Deref Aliases
        attributes : 'supportedSASLMechanisms'
:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.exception.LdapNoPermissionException: Anonymous
access disabled.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?