directory-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Vidakovic <spa...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Kerberos configuration with wrong user DN...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 14:57:27 GMT
Salut,

just wanted to write a little follow-up concerning this thread:

1. ADS runs amazingly stable... ;-)
2. Configuration with JBoss container authentication, Liferay and
Alfresco runs like a charm

What does not work:

It turned out that the Kerberos authentication in Alfresco is still not
very stable; that's why the CIFS server does not work with ADS. I
decided to use Webdav for Windows clients; and this works perfectly.

ADS is running now for a week with no problems (ca. 10 users). In the
near future we will serve more users... I'll post my experiences here.

Thanks for this nice piece of software ;-)

Looking forward to the 2.0 release...

Cheers,

Aleks