directory-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Vidakovic <spa...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Kerberos configuration with wrong user DN...
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:52:34 GMT
Actually I have a small project with an build.xml that does the setup.
It contains everything that I could find in forums, wikis etc. about
authentication with Liferay, Alfresco, XWiki, Probe, Subversion, Apache
HTTPD. I'll be happy to publish this once it's working (at least for
Alfresco and Liferay).

Aleks