directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos configuration with wrong user DN...
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:25:44 GMT
Aleksandar Vidakovic wrote:
> I am pretty sure that my LDAP configuration is OK. What I don't
> understand is the content of the log file (see below). Obviously
> something tries to search users under "ou=users,dc=example,dc=com" and I
> am not sure if this is a mistake caused by the client or a wrong
> ApacheDS configuration (my basedn is "dc=nviasms,dc=eu").

Change this line in the server.xml file :

<property name="searchBaseDn" value="ou=users,ou=system" />

to :

<property name="searchBaseDn" value="dc=nviasms,dc=eu" />

assuming you have created a partion with this name to store the users.

(The searchBaseDn contains the place where the server will look for users)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org