directory-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Vidakovic <spa...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Kerberos configuration with wrong user DN...
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:17:29 GMT
Hi again,

maybe I should explain what I want to do ultimately: I'm using ApacheDS
together with the Alfresco document management system and Liferay portal
server. Authentication already works fine for the portal and Alfresco's
web front end.

Now I want to use Alfresco's CIFS server for Windows clients as it's the
easiest way for users to edit documents. But: Alfresco's CIFS component
is only able to authenticate against a Kerberos server.

That's why...

Cheers,

Aleks