directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using studio my attributes get cut off
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:25:49 GMT
Hi Steve,

In the current implementation the labels in the "Outline" view are
shortened to 20 characters.

To view the complete value please use the "Entry Editor". If an
attribute isn't visible please go to the Entry Editors's menu (the
little white triangle on the right side of the Entry Editor) and enable
the option "Show Operational Attributes".

HTH.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Seelmann