directory-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with the newly release 1.5.1
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:56:25 GMT
This is a known shortcoming that I am hoping to address soon, hopefully for
2.0.  In the meantime, what I have been doing is creating another script
with each instance name as part of it (ie "apacheds_myinstance") and then
each of those scripts starts apacheds with an instance name, for example
"service apacheds start myinstance".  I am personally leaning towards
providing a helper script for creating new instances that would create these
scripts for you and making this type of thing default behavior for future
releases.

Thanks,
Chris