directory-users mailing list archives

From Fu-Tung Cheng <futung.ch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Loading working directory data into server
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:22:18 GMT
I did look at that page to create my partition.  Do I have to create the partition each time
the server starts up? or is there a way once created in the working directory to have apacheds
load the files it has already created there.  Maybe I am missing something on that page that
explains how to do it?  I don't think the custom schema link is what I need to do is it?

Thanks,

Fu-Tung

>http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html

cordialement, regards,