directory-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Aitchison" <...@zytrax.com>
Subject Re: LDAP tutorial pointing to ApacheDS
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:18:43 GMT
Guys:
Thanks for the offers and as I get more stuff out there I will call upon
you for help. I'm in the middle of massive update to the on-line book and
the ApacheDS stuff is currently very modest but this should change quite
quickly over the next couple of weeks. I'm also giving an LDAP training
course in Europe in February and am going to be using ApacheDS as one of
the examples - in this case primarily but not exclusively because they are
a windows based crowd.
I am building up a list of questions and observations which I hope to be
able to share with you next week.
Regards

--
Ron Aitchison