directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Decker <m.dec...@tesis.de>
Subject Re: 1.5 Schema
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:08:44 GMT
	Hi,

> Any schema delivered with OpenLdap will work. I suspect you may have a
> problem with your own schema. Would you mind to copy/past it so that I
> can test it ?

Here I have to disagree... The order of attributes is important :-/

So that can't be imported by Apache Studio:
	--- SNIP ---
attributetype
(
	1.3.6.1.4.1.1.1.1
	NAME 'test'
	DESC 'some test'
	SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
	EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
	ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch
	SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
)
	--- SNAP ---

But that works
	--- SNIP ---
attributetype
(
	1.3.6.1.4.1.1.1.1
	NAME 'test'
	DESC 'some test'
	EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
	ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch
	SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
	SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
)
	--- SNAP ---

I've only change the ordering of SUBSTR, EQUALITY, SYNTAX to EQUALITY, SYNTAX,
SUBSTR.

My way is: To build a schema file by Apache Studio with all Attributes and to
reorder all attributes saved in open ldap schema file, than I can import this
file to export it as an ldif file.

With regards,
	Michael Decker
--
Michael Decker                              M.Decker@tesis.de
TESIS SYSware GmbH                        http://www.tesis.de

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Math. Gerhard Zipf,
                  Dipl.-Math. Alfons Weber
Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB 89277